THANKS FOR MAKING 2017 A SUCCESS
The 15th annual gathering of horticultural crop producers involved in the production of fruits and vegetables has now come to an end.
Thanks to all our wonderful attendees, exhibitors, sponsors and volunteers for making our event one to remember.
We hope you enjoyed Canada's Premier Horticultural Event and look forward to welcoming you again in 2018.
OFVC is all about learning... from educational sessions and amazing exhibitors to networking with peers. Here is a taste of the convention experience.
OFVC 2018 Dates
Wednesday, February 21, 2018
Thursday, February 22, 2018
Speaker Notes for 2017 Posted
You can now access speaker notes for OFVC 2017 by clicking here. Please note that only sessions with granted permission from the speaker are posted.
Great Ontario Hopped Craft Beer Competition Winners
New Limburg Brewing Co. | Hayhoe Hops | King Lake Farms
Walkerville Brewery | Hayhoe Hops | King Lake Farms | VQH Farms
Wellington Brewery | Hayhoe Hops
Muddy York Brewing Co. | VQH Farms
Cider Competition Winners
Sweet Cider Category
1. Spirit Tree Cider | Thomas Wilson
2. Delhaven Orchards | Hector Delanghe
3. Amelia's Cider House | Colin Campbell
Craft Cider, Common Category
1. Thornbury Village Cidery and Brewery | Doug Johnson
2. Heritage Estate Winery and Cidery | Peter McArthur
3. Duntroon Cider House | Tim Schneider
Craft Cider, Specialty Cider Category
1. Shiny Apple Cider | Hank Hunse
2. Duntroon Cider House | Tim Schneider
3. Thornbury Village Cidery and Brewery | Doug Johnson